|We remember||As rescue crews continue to sift through the wreckage of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, the fates of many members of the telecommunications industry remain unknown. Based on the information currently available, we regretfully report the following deaths (listed alphabetically by company):|
Please address letters of
Christopher Mello, 25
For those who wish to send cards, letters or flowers
to the Mello family, their address is:
AG (Willstatt, Germany)
Klaus Bothe, 31,
Wolfgang Menzel, 60
Details of a memorial service for Mr. Bingham will be posted on his company's website as soon as they become available
Andrew Curry Green, 34
Cahners, eLogic’s parent company, has established a special memorial fund to benefit the families of Jeff and Andrew, as well as other company employees whose immediate families may have been impacted by yesterday's tragedies.
Contributions may be sent to:
Michael Theodoridis, 32
In honor of Edmund Glazer, MRV started a charitable
contribution fund by suggestion of his wife, Candy Glazer. In lieu of
flowers, please feel free to send contributions to:
Netegrity is establishing a James Hayden memorial fund. More details will be announced shortly.
Stanley Hall, 68
David Kovalcin, 42
Kenneth Waldie, 46
A scholarship fund has been established for the
children of Raytheon employees who were lost. Donations should be made
Those wishing to make contributions to the
educational trust fund for Peter’s two children should send them
A memorial fund in the name of Peter's daughter,
Christine Lee Hanson, has been established. Donations will be used to
further the medical research of childhood disease, and are gratefully
accepted in care of:
A memorial fund has been
established for Christoffer Carstanjen. The address is:
A trust fund has been established in the names of
Jeremy's wife and 12-week-old daughter.
Wiley Rein &
Donations in memory of Karen should be sent to the Washington Animal Rescue League, 71 Oglethorpe Street, NW, Washington, DC, 20001, Attention: Mr. Rosenfeld.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.
In this Webinar you will learn how to create a real-time relationship with your customers, how to proactively improve the customer experience, and how to successfully target and cross-sell services to boost incremental revenue.
- Megabytes to Megabucks, Bandwidth to Business Models: How 4G Is Changing Everything
- How to Unplug Your Redundant Telco Apps To Save Money and Improve Efficiency
- When IaaS Isn't Enough: Service Provider Business Models to Drive Growth and Build Margin
- How to Transform Your Aging Telco Voice Network to Drive New Profits and Revenue
- Creative Licensing Approaches for Telcos & Their Network Equipment Vendors
- Smart Home Opportunity: Balancing Customer Data & Privacy
This paper discusses the rise of Diameter and benefits of Diameter Protocol.
- Conducting The Orchestration – Order Management at the Speed of Business
- Toward a Converged Network Edge
- Beyond Spam – Email Security in the Age of Blended Threats
- 6 Important Steps to Evaluating a Web Filtering Solution
- The Expertise to Protect You from Botnet and DDoS Attacks
- Seeing is Believing – Bridging the Order Visibility Gap
Service providers are under tremendous pressure to turn up new services faster then before and, at the same time,
to do it at less expense - and intra-office fiber is one of the biggest challenges in terms of both cost and service
From the Blog
Join the Discussion
Get more out of Connected Planet by visiting our related resources below:
Connected Planet highlights the next generation of service providers, as well as how their customers use services in new ways.Subscribe Now