Verizon adds Disney soap channel
Verizon has added a channel for soap opera fans to its exclusive set of Disney channels. Soapnetic, a broadband channel for Disney fans is available exclusively to Verizon broadband customers from Disney-ABC Television Group.
Separately, Verizon also announced that it has launched FiOS TV in Plano, Texas, its 17th market and largest single launch to date.
Verizon is already the exclusive broadband service provider for other Disney content including Disney Conections, ESPN 360, ABC News Now, and Movies.com Max according to a Verizon spokeswoman.
Soapnetic will feature all nine current network TV soap operas; access to content from SOAPnet, the 24-hour all soap network; and original programming.
Verizon broadband customers, including both DSL and FiOS Internet access users, will be able to control the soap programming they watch at broadbandbeat.Verizon.net/TV, and sample from video collections or choose programming based on the performers, show or genre. Soapnetic will feature original programming such as one-minute soaps, and special soap series.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2014 Penton Media Inc.
In this Webinar you will learn how to create a real-time relationship with your customers, how to proactively improve the customer experience, and how to successfully target and cross-sell services to boost incremental revenue.
- Megabytes to Megabucks, Bandwidth to Business Models: How 4G Is Changing Everything
- How to Unplug Your Redundant Telco Apps To Save Money and Improve Efficiency
- When IaaS Isn't Enough: Service Provider Business Models to Drive Growth and Build Margin
- How to Transform Your Aging Telco Voice Network to Drive New Profits and Revenue
- Creative Licensing Approaches for Telcos & Their Network Equipment Vendors
- Smart Home Opportunity: Balancing Customer Data & Privacy
This paper discusses the rise of Diameter and benefits of Diameter Protocol.
- Conducting The Orchestration – Order Management at the Speed of Business
- Toward a Converged Network Edge
- Beyond Spam – Email Security in the Age of Blended Threats
- 6 Important Steps to Evaluating a Web Filtering Solution
- The Expertise to Protect You from Botnet and DDoS Attacks
- Seeing is Believing – Bridging the Order Visibility Gap
Service providers are under tremendous pressure to turn up new services faster then before and, at the same time,
to do it at less expense - and intra-office fiber is one of the biggest challenges in terms of both cost and service
From the Blog
Join the Discussion
Get more out of Connected Planet by visiting our related resources below:
Connected Planet highlights the next generation of service providers, as well as how their customers use services in new ways.Subscribe Now